Ron and I live in the shadow of Nationals Park here in DC. And I have to admit that I rather enjoy going to a game occasionally. I find the combination of the $5 tickets and $11 nachos rather heady, especially on a Friday night with free fireworks after a game.
I put together the following playlist of songs for die-hard two season ticketholders that we know. I know I’m missing a bunch of golden age stuff (e.g. Let’s Get the Umpire’s Goat), but I think this turned into a nice set.
- Take Me Out To The Ball Game — Helen Marcovicci
- What A Game – Ragtime
- Hundreds Of Hats – Diamonds
- Shoeless Joe From Hannibal, Mo. — Damn Yankees
- The Game — Damn Yankees
- Heart — Damn Yankees
- T-E-A-M (The Baseball Game) — You’re A Good Man, Charlie Brown
- The Baseball Game — Falsettoland
- There Goes The Ball Game — John Barr
- Right Field — Peter, Paul And Mary
- What You’d Call A Dream — Ron Squeri
- The Kid Inside — Is There Life After High School
- Take Me To The Ball Game – God Bless America — Mandy Patinkin